Full Stack Developer (Senior)
buy Seroquel without prescription At Healcloud, we are working to transform the quality of care and healthcare data informatics across
Europe – and beyond.
Our solutions empower patients, liberate medical practitioners, and leverage big data to deliver
actionable insights that help drive better health outcomes, supporting clinical trials and medical
follow site Job brief:
We are looking for a full stack developer, responsible for developing Healcloud and Healinsight
system features and functionalities with our Software Team.
http://wi-5.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1523511535.9882729053497314453125 Key responsibilities:
• Design and implement modules on MEAN stack to support business requirements.
• Help Devops in application management and maintenance.
• Perform testing and code-reviews.
• Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Make POC codes.
• Support and/or make decisions about architecture, support business decision making process.
• Fluent in Hungarian, functional in English.
• High level of experience and solid knowledge in these programming languages and frameworks:
an advantage. Proven track record of execution and commitment.
• Proficient understanding of Git versioning tools.
• Good understanding of Node.js ecosystem.
• Good understanding of SCSS and bootstrap.
• Understanding of MongoDb, MariaDB (MySQL).
• Understanding of AWS environments with Docker containers (ECS, ECR).
• Familiarity with development aiding and CI tools: such as Gulp, Shippable.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles and concepts behind a scalable application /
RESTful APIs, microservices.
• Ability to implement unit tests and understanding of software QA processes.
• Healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry experience an advantage (HL7 / FHIR / CDM).
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Relevant college/university degree.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and
optimizing output to match the specific platform.
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an
application to support load changes.
What we offer:
– Work at a vivid European start-up company in Budapest.
– Competitive salary.
– Work in a high spirit and motivated team in flat hierarchy.
– Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
– Work in a cool startup environment in the heart of Budapest.
Business Operations Manager