Software Engineer – Full Stack Developer
Our solutions empower patients, liberate medical practitioners, and leverage big data to deliver actionable insights that help drive better health outcomes, supporting clinical trials and life sciences research.
Last year, Healcloud was named one of the Top 60 startups in the world at Web Summit and selected as one of only 50 companies, from over 850 across 55 countries, to join the weXelerate program in Vienna.
We are looking for a software engineer – full stack developer, responsible for helping to develop Healcloud and Healinsight system features and functionalities, as an integral member of our Software Team.
- Work at a vivid, venture backed, European start-up in Budapest, in a challenging, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Work in a small, cross-functional team, with other engineers, designers, data analysts, focused on the growth of the Company’s core products
- Responsible for creating customer-facing applications with the latest technologies and design
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Competitive salary, unique benefits.
- Supporting and making decisions about architecture, supporting business decision making processes Designing and implementing modules on MEAN stack, to support business requirements
- Working in the cloud (AWS)
- Making POC codes
- Perform testing and code-reviews
- Resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Helping Devops in application management and maintenance.
- Work in a collaborative agile environment (SCRUM)
- BA in Computer Science, or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Proficient coding skills
- Competence in Node.js ecosystem, Git versioning tools, MongoDB, MariaDB (MySQL), AWS environments with Docker containers (ECS, ECR)
- Functional in Hungarian and English
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills, sharp analytical abilities, and proven architecture design skills
- Ability to understand the healthcare quality regulations and requirements
- Product focused approach
- Solution-oriented thinking, thinking in big picture
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Human Resources Manager