Software Quality Assurance Engineer
At Healcloud, we are working to transform the quality of care and healthcare data informatics across Europe – and beyond.
Our solutions empower patients, liberate medical practitioners, and leverage big data to deliver actionable insights that help drive better health outcomes, supporting clinical trials and life sciences research.
Last year, Healcloud was named one of the Top 60 startups in the world at Web Summit and selected as one of only 50 companies, from over 850 across 55 countries, to join the weXelerate program in Vienna.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer, responsible for developing and executing exploratory and automated tests, while ensuring product quality. This role plays an important part in our Company’s product development processes. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests, to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Work at a vivid, venture backed, European start-up in Budapest, in a challenging, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Work in a small, cross-functional team, with other engineers, designers, data analysts, focused on the growth of the Company’s core products
- Responsible for creating customer-facing applications with the latest technologies and design
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Competitive salary, unique benefits.
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Willing to support the processes of Part 11 US standard compliance.
- Functional in Hungarian and English
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Solution-oriented thinking, thinking in big picture
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities if necessary.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and
optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Excellent communication skills, sharp analytical abilities, and proven architecture design skills
- Healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry experience (HL7 / FHIR / CDM).
Human Resources Manager